PRICES FROM 31.8
Senior citizens €18
Children - under 2y free of charge
Children under 16y €18
Family ticket 2 adults + 1 child (under 16y) €65 (+child á €10)
SERIAL TICKET 10 TIMES
Children under 16y - Mon-Sun €170, Mon-Thu €130
Senior citizens - Mon-Sun €170, Mon-Thu €130
Students - Mon-Sun €170, Mon-Thu €130
Adults - Mon-Sun€250, Mon-Thu €210
Bathrobe and slippers €10
Bath Towel €4
In our shower rooms you will find shampoo for hair and body.
REGATTA SPA RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
With these Regatta Spa rules and instructions, we wish to ensure that your day with us is unforgettable. When checking in, you should redeem admission or show a season ticket or owner card at the reception.
At the spa, children under the age of 12 and persons unable to swim should be accompanied by someone at least 18 years old.
You must observe special caution and follow the given instructions and directions by staff while in the pools. The pool area has video surveillance and a lifeguard. If any guest fails to observe the mentioned rules, personnel have the right to remove that customer from the spa area.
TOWELS AND BATHROBES
You may bring your own towel or bathrobe with you. You may also rent bathrobes and towels at our reception. Our reception has swimsuits to sell. We recommend using shower sandals in the spa area.
• Please wear swimmers while anywhere in the spa area.
• Jumping into the pool is prohibited.
• Do not disturb fitness swimmers on the track that is reserved for them.
• Do not use toys in the pool.
• Remember that you engage in spa activities at your own risk.
• Keep outer garments, shoes and bags in the dressing room.
• We will not be held liable for any customer’s belongings. Storing these things is the customer’s responsibility.
• Only staff members have access to designated staff facilities.
• No pets in the spa area.
• Mobile phones should be in silent mode, and we do not recommend using them in the spa area.
• We do not condone any kind of mischief at our premises. We will report any theft to the police immediately.
• Do not move the furniture.
• Unfortunately, we do not allow new customers in the pool area during the last opening hour. You should leave the pool area 30 minutes before its closing. If you are uncertain about anything, please feel free to ask us! We are here to serve you..
SHOWER, SAUNA AND SWIMMING POOL AREA
• Please note that the shower facility floors may be slippery.
• We request all guests to wash before going to the pool or sauna.
• Do dry yourself in the shower room before going to the dressing room!
YOGA AND EXERCISE FACILITIES
• Use appropriate training clothing and indoor shoes while at the gym.
• Remember to register at the reception before entering these facilities.
• Please come 15 minutes before the treatment appointment.
• Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours before the appointment, or we will charge the full price of the booked treatments.
• When booking the appointment, please notify us if you have any allergies or illnesses or if you are pregnant, so that we can plan the right kind of treatment for you.
• The age limit for beauty treatments is 18 years; 16 years if accompanied by a parent.
• Mobile phones should be in silent mode during treatments.
• Please let all guests enjoy their pampering moments in peace by avoiding speaking while in our premises..
• You may not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol before or during treatments. • Do not come to the treatment room in a wet swimsuit.
• Outer garments and shoes must be left in the dressing room.
We deliver all lost items to the reception, where you may ask for them.
FOOD AND DRINK
Dining in the restaurant facilities only! Bringing your own food and drink to Regatta Spa is strictly forbidden.
SMOKING AND ALCOHOL
Regatta Spa is a non-smoking spa. Use of snuff or chewing gum is strictly prohibited. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. Use of alcohol by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited. All disruptive behavior and being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications is prohibited. Any intoxicated customer will be ushered out of public premises.
In case of a Force Majeure Event (e.g. a strike, fire, evacuation, energy supply disruption, technical fault, sudden maintenance measure, etc.), Regatta Spa will not be obligated to provide compensation for any service lost due to the event.